In response to the Argyle Fans’ Trust relaying requests from members for a breakdown of the Club Membership numbers, the Club has been kind enough to pass the information on to us.
The good news is that in a difficult economic climate the Memberships represent a 30% increase in terms of cash received and a 40% increase in numbers.
There is a number of smaller sub-categories, but the general breakdown of the Memberships is as follows, to the nearest 10:
- 460 White
- 2200 Green (820 of which are over 65)
- 440 Green Plus
- 50 Pilgrim
- 480 Junior (additional to those counted to Family)
- 470 Family (of which 118 are double counted, in that they are also in the “Plus” Box)
- 60 Business/Professional
The total number of memberships is just under 4,500.
A rough calculation on those figures would indicate the revenue from Membership sales to be between around £790,000 to £925,000, depending on full price vs concessionary sales.
Full information on the Club Membership options is available here.
The Club has today published the answers to a large number of questions raised by supporters regarding the Grandstand... read moreJune 14th, 2013
The Argyle Fans’ Trust is pleased to announce that this year’s close season survey is now online. Last year... read moreJune 12th, 2013
It has been brought to the Trust’s attention that an Argyle fan stated last night as ‘fact’ that the... read moreJune 12th, 2013
- RT @david_friio: I wish I was in Rochdale today to support @Only1Argyle .I'm sure I will hear the #greenarmy from France,you are PL support… about 1 month ago
- RT @thisisdevonnews: #PAFC: We'll reward Green Army, vows Paul Wotton: Paul Wotton has promised Plymouth Argyle wil... http://t.co/fgbeOfpq… about 1 month ago
- RT @SparksyOnRadio: 1) Our #pafc coverage on @BBCDevon starts at 2.05pm with plenty of interviews and build-up. We also have a reporter wit… about 1 month ago