The objects, or objectives, of the Trust are documented in the Rules we work to. Those objectives are:
- being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club and the communities which it serves;
- achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the Club;
- promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the Club and encouraging the Club to do the same;
- operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the Club to do the same;
- being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.